Monday, February 8, 2010

Graduation

After 2 1/2 years Jeremy finally graduated Flight School. He is now officially an Apache pilot! I am so proud of him--having a dream & going after it. What an example he is setting for Jaydon! The graduation was held in the Army Aviation Museum. The soldiers got to pick who pinned their wings on them so of course, I was Jeremy's best (or wisest haha) option. We had to get the obligatory family pictures too:



After the graduation there was a reception luncheon. During this luncheon us spouses were awarded diplomas as Grad-u-mates for our support to our soldier during flight school. We got had to stand up when our name was called to get our diploma & then got "pinned" also. Jeremy pinned me with my own set of wings, on a necklace.

At the time it seemed like such a long road to get to this point but looking back it went by fast. I am so looking forward to this next phase in our life but dreading the deployment we will now face next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment